Blonde By Design

Friday, July 21, 2006

Playing hooky....


I'm playing hooky today. Well, from everything but work. lol

I've canceled all my appointments. (even with my cherished former physical therapist... sorry Deep. *hugs*)

I need rest and I don't suppose the air quality is helping any.

I've just too much to do to get it all done in time, and I have to get the paperwork with the new bank finished up ... especially now, with the new SUV. Although the car dealership I just purchased my SUV from gave me a good interest rate, I think the new bank will give me a better one, plus I have to contact my insurance company and get everything transferred over.

*tired sighs*

Then I have to finish cleaning house and grocery shopping since I'm entertaining on Sunday... which would be cool, but part of tomorrow is going to be on the road and I've so much I want to get done before then. I'm wayyy thrilled that the dealership is going to make the drive down to where I live and pick me up, thus removing the "how am I going to get 2 cars home" problem. (it's a 2 1/2 hr drive - one way)

Ok... food time, a nap and back to work for me. Have a great weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home