Blonde By Design

Friday, July 21, 2006


My new car look... Yikes!!

Posted by Picasa


*Wow I just bought a new car* face. (ahem.. one that needs to not eat chocolate before someone snaps a picture of her.)

Much more of the story to tell.. .(thanks Brian for being such a great guy this afternoon!)







They're delivering my Rav4 on Saturday.
(I was too shocked to be excited earlier... everyone at the dealership was excited - except me. I was fielding work calls and trying to not go into shock over spending so much money.)



It's all cool though. Truly, it didn't even take very long. It took longer for me to choose which color I wanted than it did for the financing to go through. Sooooo, feeling chicken is over. Saturday I imagine it should all sink in when they deliver. Oh! And I may have all ready sold BOTH my old Celica AND my current car! By accident!! Yay!!

Ok, off to bed with me... lordy I have to stop these late nights. I don't know how the time keeps slipping away from me. I have to be up early, run the Celica over to my least fav. mechanic to do a quick fix on the hood, then back to work and find time to make my favorite former physical therapist who's now my orthopedic doctor his favorite peanut butter fudge before I see him in the afternoon.

3 Comments:

  • VERY COOL, Honey! So, ummm, what color did you finally settle on?

    You make your doctors fudge? *blink, blink* Was I supposed to make fudge for my former PT? Would that have helped to give him a personality?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:35 AM  

  • Congrats on the new ride...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:02 PM  

  • Paul... I got the Pearl White. I didn't like the super white, but the Pearl White just *fit* me. I'll post a picture later if it turned out. As to PT's? Well, honey... boobs help. After that fudge is a seal on the deal. lmao My first PT is a total doll. Come to think of it, I think he was a fanny man, but a nice cleveage never hurt his feelings any. lol

    Thanks, Duane. If there weren't the serious issues with my dad, I would have waited until this fall... but the Ark Family needs to head north....soon. To spend a couple of days while he still knows who I am.

    By Blogger Sprite, at 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home