Blonde By Design

Thursday, July 20, 2006

If I had anything more to do tomorrow than I all ready to, I'd need to stuff another whole day in the same 24 hours. I'm not sure how I'll accomplish all I need to get done... but I'll figure it out somehow.

In the meantime, I deserve an award or medal of honor ... or something... for not eating all (or any of) the Rice Krispie Treats I threw together to add to a couple of care packages I'm sending out for a niece and nephew. OMGosh... I'm so stunned at my current use of SuperHumanWillPower to avoid the sugary snacks that I'm almost impressed with myself!!! (especially considering that in April I ate the entire pan of treats .... twice. *sheepish look* Needless to say, the April packages went out without Rice Krispie Treats.)

I'm a little nervous about my car adventure tomorrow. I'm actually supposed to be doing mapquest and getting directions to the Sunny land dealership, not blogging... *rolls eyes at self* I'm having a chicken moment about buying my new car. I just hate the thought of spending all that money!! I have to remind myself that I can afford it .... and then I have this little argument in my own head.

Yes you can.
No you can't.
Yes you can, no you can't.
Yes you cannnnnnnnn.

Well, actually, I can, and things are only going to get better. I'm just nervous about spending so much money. I'm nervous about... having to have a loan that big when I'm so diligently working my little butt off to pay off double figures of past medical expenses ... and then I have the expense of a move coming up .. and the whole buying a house saga to go through. I'll be ok, and it'll all be great. I'm just nervous. I'd rather be putting this much money in savings.

Ya know, I'm blonde. I'm not supposed to have to worry or be concerned about money and savings and responsible stuff. Aren't I just supposed to be able to bat my eyes, look cute and spend it? *blink, blink*

1 Comments:

  • Honey! Good luck with car shopping. You'll be fine, and you're gonna look so HOT tooling around in that little RAV 4!

    And rice crispie treats are good for you. Don't let anyone tell you differently!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home