Blonde By Design

Friday, June 23, 2006

I had a completely different post planned for today then what I've decided to do. After a brief tour outside this morning, to do morning potty duty with the Ark Family (2 dogs and kitty that follows), I've decided I should post my spring pictures before it's so hot outside that they actually melt on my disk.

Today is one of those bad air days I was telling you about. On top of the bad air we have a heat advisory warning. (107-110 projected heat) If I didn't have physical therapy (I was injured in a car accident the 16th of Dec. *sighs* and am still dancing with the physical therapist) I'd load up the Ark and head for the coast or anywhere that wasn't on a health advisory warning status.
So, being the sensible blonde that I am, I've decided to trick my brain back to Spring time.





3 Comments:

  • Hon! The pics are just lovely! What gorgeous flowers! Are they from your garden, or from an excursion with the Ark Family? Either way, they are really beautiful. Thanks!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:30 PM  

  • The flowers are from my Spring garden. I've transitioned into my summer garden now. Pictures for a later date. *hugs* Thanks, hon.

    By Blogger Sprite, at 9:17 PM  

  • Those flowers are so pretty! They feel and look like spring/summer! Yea!

    By Blogger Sara, at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home