Blonde By Design

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Warning... Blonde Air Alert...

It's a bad air day here, in sunny California.

It's the kind of air day that makes breathing difficult, thinking an impossibility and blocks out all sensibilities, like the simple fact that, "Really, there is oxygen on the universe... some where, little Jimmy. Just not here." It leaves you with one functioning brain cell, if you're lucky!

It's the kind of day that makes me grateful I'm a blonde.

At least *I'll* have an excuse for all the stupid things I'll say and do.

*grins*

(ummm... if you're one of those people that bad air quality days does not affect... then, ummm... "We're not talking! I can't come out and play today!") *grins and winks*

2 Comments:

  • This is gonna sound silly, but I don't think I've ever heard of a bad air day... Living in upstate NY where there is not much, of any, factory pollution, I guess it's not something we have to worry about (?).... I guess I really do need to get out more.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:31 AM  

  • It's awful here. We get "Bad Air Day" warnings on the news. Bad enough that advisories are issued and little kids should not go outside to play! Well... and you knowwww where that leaves me!!

    By Blogger Sprite, at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home