Blonde By Design

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Summing up a crazy day...


Today my puppy almost ate a condom,
I almost had a headon collision while
driving to a neighboring city to pick up a prescription
(an oncoming car passing dangerously on a cut across country road),
the prescription wasn't filled because it's refill date expired the first of June and the doctor's office hadn't called back,
I almost got nabbed for speeding by a cop on my way home
(yay for being blonde),
I got a rug burn on my elbow at physical therapy that involved nothing fun. ( I lost my balance and fell off the big green workout ball
. ...well, ball and rug burn is a... Thought.).
My physical therapist thinks my neck fatigues easily because the rest of my body is in such great shape that it can't keep up with me.
(*frowns*.. and that's supposed to make me feel better?),
One of my least favorite clients whined her way in to over time
(which she has done for the past year).
When I informed her that she was over the scheduled time she'd paid for, she tried to argue that she thought it was for an hour *not* a half hour,
pushing *my* time schedule to the limit,
causing me to be late for and miss my 7:30 pm doctor appointment
with my favorite NP, John,
so the mole on my back that is itching and bleeding did
*not* get removed.

And the day's topper?
I had to spank my puppy and I feel like a REAL JERK.
Especially since he was only tearing up his potty pads because I didn't listen to the fact that he WANTED OUTSIDE.
He does *not* like to do number 2 in his space or on the pads.
I get the "Bad Mom of the Year" award.

Thank God tomorrow is a facial and nail nazi day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home