Blonde By Design

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Nabbed from a friend who nabbed it from a friend... (which means I stole it. *grins* )

I am: totally grateful.
I Want: to be better than I am.
I Hate: dishonesty.
I Love: easily and unconditionally.... (hey! This doesn't mean I want to marry you!! *blink, blink*)

I Miss: unexpected morning wake up calls, long talks with Jo over baked apples drizzled with caramel sauce, getting lost for hours in creating artsy things, and the comfort of close friends.

I Fear: not getting enough rest.
I Hear: the voice of a warm memory that echoes in my mind.
I Wonder: how I survived so much.
I Regret: not catching on sooner.

I Am Not: always riding the Short Bus. Sometimes I drive it.
I Dance: to my reflection in the window, my body absorbing the music.
I Sing: quietly when I think no one is listening.
I'm Not Always: right.

I Make With My Hands: loving gestures, artistic creations, and pots of flowers in my garden.
I Write: how I feel, sometimes in disguise, but not necessarily well.
I Confuse: words in my head. (dyslexia... esp. when fatigued)
I Need: to receive comfort and nurturing once in a while.
I Should: plan my meals.
I Start: the day over when ever I need to.
I Finish: all of my desert.

2 Comments:

  • Having known you for the amount of time that I have, many of these answers are almost predictable - and I mean that is a very good way. I can actually hear you saying them. And I so totally can see you driving that damned bus! I'm in the first seat right behind you! We have matching hats that I knitted! hehehehe...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:39 PM  

  • LOL... I'm predictable? *weg, then giggles* Thank gosh it's in a good way!!(and thank you, Paul. *big hugs*)

    Hey, I can drive with my eyes closed!! Wanna see??? *blonde look*

    By Blogger Sprite, at 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home