Blonde By Design

Saturday, September 09, 2006

It's comfy old t-shirt night...


After spending the last 3 days on the go with barely a break from myself, let alone anything else, I'm relieved that all my errand running, trip shopping, preparing stuff is over. Now it's time to pack, finish cleaning house and making master pieces with my plants and flowers.

Then it's hit the road jack, time...

I have to laugh at this picture though. After reading E!'s blog tonight, then looking at this photo, I think I'm wayyy getting in line for the boob job/boob lifts thoughts. lol I realize it's a bit of the way I'm standing, added with some slouched shoulders .. but still... I remember when I first wore that t-shirt. I was bikini girl at the boat drags... and the girls were hitting the Indian Chief, not the bottom of his boat!! Yikes to the sign of times!! I may be immature for my age, but apparently one part of my anatomy is not!

*laughs at self and goes to google boob doctors*
 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • i AM JUST KIDDING , BUT i DID HAVE A QUESTION, THAT DATE ON YOUR T-SHIRT WAS IT THE FIRST TIME YOU WORE IT, IN WHICH CASE i'D SAT THE GIRLS ARE DOING A HECK OF A JOB..HA ha !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:40 PM  

  • LMAO.. I'm not sure that's a date, but your comment is funnier than hell! The girls thank you, even if it's not exactly the whole truth!

    By Blogger Sprite, at 6:33 PM  

  • OMG..the comment about the bottom of the boat gave me quite a giggle...

    Too funny!

    By Blogger Ann, at 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home