Blonde By Design

Monday, August 28, 2006

Boxes For the Boys....


A quick shipment, Iraq bound, for our boys and girls in the RedWhite&Blue. I'd sent this shipment off during my whirling dervish days prior to the *blogger and comcrapstick* issue before I left for Mexico. Oh yeah, did I mention? When I was out of town, I was in Mexico. (more on that later...)

And, no... I don't drink the Margaretta's. I'm afraid of the worms. *grins*

Back to the Iraq shipment issue. I haven't heard from my favorite soldier, Chris, for several weeks now. His father, who is a good friend as well as a client, hasn't heard from him either. The last we knew his duty was transferred to the infamous prison we've all read or heard about in the news last year. I seriously doubt Chris will be spanking any prisoners, but I wish they'd give him a new mailing address so I can send him his care packages. *sighs*

While you're going about your Monday... take a quiet moment, please, to pause, reflect...
and say a quick prayer for our men and women fighting in Iraq....
That they come home to us...
Safe and Sound.
amen...

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home