Blonde By Design

Sunday, August 27, 2006

blogger issues

I am soooo having blogger issues! It's a clone that won't delete. It keeps printing error messages. It won't upload pictures. *sighs*

So, I opened up a typepad account, but I'm not all thrilled there either. I don't exactly have the next 10 hours free to read all their *easy* (rolls eyes) directions. Can't people just write things in blonde???

So, I'll either be there or here until I figure out what the heck I'm doing. *frustrated sigh* I'm just busy enough without all the blogger issues. I mean, really? If you're going to do a product, do it right... and while you're at it... make it blonde friendly!

*stomps foot and leaves*

2 Comments:

  • I, too, wish that they would create a program without so many darn problems...I think all of us are getting tired of not being able to work on it at our convenience. And, it does need to be more blonde friendly - even for us not so blondes...:)

    By Blogger Sara, at 9:25 AM  

  • Thanks, Sara.... it's good to know I'm not over here having blogger issues all by myself. I was so afraid I was going to have to enroll myself in lifetime therapy for it! *giggles* Damn it's frustrating as *h* when it happens, huh?!

    By Blogger Sprite, at 1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home