Blonde By Design

Saturday, August 26, 2006

I can readdddddd....

I'm like such a little kid whenever I find a good book to read. Especially if it's a really good book. I get all OCD over it and look for excuses to read. *rolls eyes at my two year old self* *fake yawn* "Oh, I think I need to take a nap. I'll just read a minute before I lay down..."

I've recently read Lifeguard by James Patterson and Andrew Gross. It took me out of my funk and gave me the brain dead, lose the world reading I was needing. The beginning of the book was pretty good and kept my attention, the end, however, was sort of predictable. Like one too many late night movies. All in all, it was a good book. But hey! I'm no critic. I can't imagine writing a book being easy. If I were writing one I'd probably be tired by the time I got to the end and searching for anything to bring closure and take me out of my misery.

The book I'm really digging at the moment, even more than Lifeguard, is Deception Point by Dan Brown. I have to say, at this point, I think I like anything Dan Brown. I LOVED The Da Vinci Code (and am so siccccckkkkk of people that forget ~~~~>>> IT'S A MOVIE/BOOK!!!), Angels & Demons was good too. A little bloody, but still good. Damn intense! And now, Deception Point is keeping my attention.

Yay! for good books!!! Maybe I should join the Oprah Book Club or something. Or not. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home