Blonde By Design

Monday, September 18, 2006

And so it goes....

One week and ten hours later, I finally left on my road trip. I had delays that ranged from the puppy eating my glasses to the hot water heater going out, and a few other inbetween.

It's been a rather interesting road trip. But then... I'm blonde. *smiles*

Internet connection has been sketchy at best during my travels... and of course, in the typical style of my family, what I was told would be *no problem* so I could work while visiting was everything BUT *no problem.* *rolls eyes and laughs at how typically unreliable her family is*

And then they wondered why I left early.

Ummmm... let me think.

Oh yeah, I couldn't WORK and they don't pay my bills! *shakes head in amazement*

Granted, I love my family. They are just, at times, easier to love from... far, farrrr away. Really, all in all they were fine and on good behavior. But.. I'll tell you more about that later.

Soooo.... What did I learn on this little adventure, you might ask?

Well.... In true blonde style, I learned that:

Sometimes, when a person is giving me directions a Right hand turn means to turn on my *other* right.

When someone is talking behind my ears, it usually means they don't want me to listen. Shouldn't they just wait until I leave the room? *grins*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home