Blonde By Design

Monday, July 03, 2006


Pot painting gone bad.

*sighs*

I am sooo out of practice.

I should have left the rims alone, done them differently or not brought in the yellow, but there was too much blue for the ferns they were going to give a home to.

They needed something extra.

The vision of the *extra* I had in my head, though, would have taken wayyyy too much time and time was up. I couldn't mess with them any longer.


They definitely need more work. The ferns, however, couldn't wait any longer to be transplanted, soooo..... I'll have to spruce the pots up later. dangit. I just hate it when I screw up. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • Honey!
    Love the pots! THey remind me of Van Gogh's "Starry Night". I always new you were creative! hehehehe...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:32 AM  

  • The pots look great. In my old extremely crafty days I did some pot painting. I have no idea what happened to them.

    They will work for sure! Nice job.

    Ann

    By Blogger Ann, at 10:38 AM  

  • Actually, I think they look kinda cool...you did good...:)

    By Blogger Sara, at 1:17 PM  

  • Thank you, you're all so sweet. It's just not quite the look I was going for. The look I had in my head was, however, more complicated than I had time for. I'll post another picture with ferns in them later so you can see. I was disappointed in the pots, but they look "ok" with the ferns in them.

    Thank You, Thank You, Thank You again!

    By Blogger Sprite, at 12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home