Blonde By Design

Saturday, July 01, 2006


Last Friday I took a friend's adorable daughters, who live in Alaska and were in town visiting, to the Zoo. (a girls day out while their dad was at work)

It was a great day, although a little toasty hot. Mostly it was a lot of fun spoiling the girls, they're truly great kids.

However, the next time I give my friend (their father) a hug and he cops a feel HE is going to have to explain to his beautiful daughters why daddy no longer has a hand. (he is *SO* just like his father.) lol



On a blonde side note. NONE of the pictures I took turned out well. Neither had the other outdoor pictures I'd recently taken. All of the flower and shade pictures were cool. All of the outdoor, sunny pictures were horrible! I was so baffled, thinking I needed a new camera.

As I was discussing my frustration about the situation with a friend, he said "is it on auto?" "yes, I said.. it's always on Auto," knowing I hadn't moved it.

Well, guess what? It wasn't on auto! It was on some letter that I have no clue what it means!

Some damn troll jumped into my camera bag and bumped it, moved it... or something.
And me?
With the fuzzy bad air eye syndrome... I didn't even LOOK! *rolls eyes at self*

*sighs*

One day I really need to .... read the little instruction book.
I only breezed through on the blonde version.

*straight faced look, blink, blink*

3 Comments:

  • You must have had a great time at the zoo! I can't remember the last time I went to the zoo - I must put that on the list for the summer things to do! And why do men think that if something is in reach it's ok to touch it? Hmmm???? LOL! Have a great day!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:28 AM  

  • Oh, I have that same little person living in my camera bag, too...pain in the ass, he is! I have just trained myself to make sure it is on auto...

    By Blogger Sara, at 11:44 AM  

  • Sara... than it must be *your* fault! LOL It's Your troll in my camera bag! I couldn't possibly have one now, I've never had one before! *laughs at self*

    ...and Yes, Paul, the Zoo was great fun. You should go soon. Or.. we'll go when I come to visit you one of these days. I need to plan another adventure with the girls before they have to head back to the cold country. They're such great kids!

    By Blogger Sprite, at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home