Blonde By Design

Sunday, September 24, 2006

I suspect THIS is why I got lost... (the first time)


The artistic side of me was so fascinated with -- what IS that? Tree's? HUGE sagebrush?? Shrubbery?

Then, there were more heaps of sculpted rock and mountain to take pictures of for Sara, because she said she'd never been to Nevada.

*quiet look*

I'm really gonna feel blonder if I got the state wrong.

So, when I missed my turn in Wells, I kinda, sorta didn't notice for a while.

Like a while until I was half way to UTAH!

I wasn't exactly watching - the road side of the road.

*blonde grins*

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • I stayed the first night of my trip in Reno.. then traveled through NV on I-80 East. Long ass drive! lol

    By Blogger Sprite, at 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home