Blonde By Design

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sunsational News...

A week ago, Saturday, while clearing out the list of *favorites* on my computer, I came across a link for Sunsational Tans. The former hot spot I used to get airbrushed tans at. The place I was boycotting because they wouldn't honor tans I had left from last year, thus wasting my hard earned money.

Before I deleted the link, I spied an email address, so... since they'd not returned one of the 3 phone calls I'd made, and I wasn't in the greatest of moods (largely due to a side affect from the car accident and having an overload of physical pain), I flung off an email letting them know I was totally unhappy with their company wasting my money and not honoring the tans from last year, nor informing clients when they sign up that this is their policy. I also mentioned reporting them to the better business bureau and included my blog story. *straight faced blonde look*

Well... much to my surprise, I got a phone call the VERY next day! They didn't return three phone messages, but hopped right on the email!

Color me pink...I was shocked!

Susan called me and she was so very sweet and totally apologetic about the whole deal. (and I don't mean that phony sugary kind of sweet. She was honestly sincere.) Although it appears to be a mystery why no one returned any of my phone messages, they are in fact, trying to make it right now, and are going to honor my tans from last year!

Whooo Hooooo!! Font Rules!! *grins*

I actually had 3 tans left (not 4 as I'd mentioned prior to this.) Susan tells me that they'd be happy to give me one free tan for my inconvenience and trouble, which is nice. Especially since I have a cupboard full of Salon Bronze now. No worries, though. I'll use both.

Being a Sun Goddess without the sun is hard work! *sighs*

I do want to say Two Thumbs Up to Steve and Susan for making a wrong a right. They Do care about their business and how they are reflected in their community. I didn't delete their link after all and I'm going to give them a second chance this afternoon. Everyone deserves another chance when they're honestly willing to make their wrongs a right! *smiles*

I sooo need to be tan!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home