Blonde By Design

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Too much tingling....

I keep getting these little electrical currents that shoot from my shoulder down the back of my arm. Mostly on my left side, sometimes on the right. *sighs* Now that it's not Wednesday, I can go see the Chiropractor. (*laughs at self over her Wednesday fixation*) The tingling, electrical type currents are a side affect from the car accident (Dec. 16th). Nothing major, I'm assuming, just uncomfortable. At least I'm not having the deep pain like I was in June. Now that was just plain crazy and off the charts. Thank gosh I'm back to making progress and (crosses my fingers) close to giving Paul, my current PT, a big hug and saying Adios!


On a blonde note... Does eating an ice cream cone that's not on your diet count really that bad if you ate broccoli first??? Shouldn't I get someeeee kind of "hey you tried" good behavior points??? *laughs*

In truth, I'm leaning more toward my old diet and convinced if I can stick to it for a while (6 weeks) I won't need to do it any more... it just gets boring. Not just boring... *yawn boring,* *swearword, yawn boring* ... I want to eat REAL food for *bleep, bleep* sakes!!

I'm not some rabbit!!!! I only look good in rabbit ears! *stomps foot, tries to pout but can't muster the self pity*

However, since I totally am committed to the complete recovery of my health, find the lettuce and vegies and BRING IT ON! *sighs*

I WILL do this!! Like an almost adult!!

3 Comments:

  • You are such a sugar addict. A cute sugar addict...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:51 AM  

  • Ice cream cones are OK...you have fiber in the cone, calcium, milk, and other good nutrients in the ice cream...Heck, I thought ice cream was a food group...:)

    By Blogger Sara, at 2:10 PM  

  • LOL, Sara!! I would get in soooo much trouble with you! But! I wouldn't be bored with my food! *grins n hugs*

    By Blogger Sprite, at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home